Saturday, August 22, 2009

Trip to FRIM

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!! I'M LATE!!!! I know you guys will go on asking me why am I upload these kinda 'old' pictures... Well, I don't have time ma... Sorry lo... Hope it won't be too late... Hehehe... Paiseh...

I took this picture during resting and waiting for the others to finish the canopy walk.


Look at the super-hardworking Jason. He brought his newspaper to read while everyone is resting. Yeah, time is gold right? LOL!!!


" Kye Ernn!!! Loooook Heeerre!!!" She didn't hear me. Oh, well... XD



Hey, don't look at me, try to spot on Hau Siong's expression. LOL!!!




My pretty pal, Carpeau. Love her big, watery, shining eyes... *Blinkie blink*





Happy sweet 16th birthday to Shu Zhi!!







No comments:

Post a Comment