Saturday, August 8, 2009

I just don't get it why...

Again, we had a little conflict today. Just because of a little matter. I was wearing my headphone listening to music while onlining and i didn't noticed my handphone message alert rang. 5 minutes later, the phone rang again. This time i noticed it and i read the second message. It says: " Fainted already ah?? Soh po== ". I told him that i'm onlining. And then the next one: " Owh~ Online then don't wanna bother me already la~ Hahaha " So I replied, telling him that i didn't noticed the message. " Hng~ Find leng zai then don't bother me already == Fine... Bye bye ", he sent.

Bye bye. I've been so sensitive with this word suddenly. But still, i controlled myself not to be emo. Fine... But till today, i still don't get why i'm the one who always apologize first. I just don't like to see anybody to be unhappy, making me moody too.

No comments:

Post a Comment