Thursday, August 6, 2009

Meet the NEW BORN BLOGGER!!! XD



LOL.. Sry for the weird tittle, coz im too excited 2 hav a blog!! (although i think having a blog just starting from now on is abit too late ==) I was asking Wai Man this morning whether it's tooo late if i create a blog now, & she says it won't be late as long as i want to. =3


Conclusion: Thx to Wai Man!!! XD





Last night, Carpeau told me that she'll be absent in school today. I'm so upset that i'll be sitting all alone, sharing my gossips with no one... Guess what?? She had a high fever. I've already guessed it since yesterday when i saw her face is abnormally pale. I gave her a call before dinner and she told me that she is still sick but at least better than this morning. Her mom brought her to the clinic this morning. The doctor asked her to go to the hospital if she's still having fever 3 days later.


Actualy, i was thinking that whether is she having the H1N1 virus. Coz she told me that she had...

1. High fever,

2. Sore throat,

3. Cough,

4. Running nose,

5. Headache...


Ahh CHOI!!!! Dun simply say la!! (slap my ownself >< ) God bless her & she'll get well very soon...






Yesterday night i told my dad about my improved bio marks, but tonight when i saw him, i refuse to say anything about my exam marks to him anymore. Coz im very, totally, upset...

I was quite happy with my bio paper marks which i did improved for 10 marks compare with the last test. And i was thinking that how am i going to tell him about it.

Who knows, he disappointed me when i told him.


" Daddy, i got better for my bio this time!! See, i've got 60!! i told u i'll improve, rite? ^^ "

" 60?? Bio arh?? "

" Yup^^ "

" You called this good arh?! "

" ... "


All i can do is just keep qiuet. I had nothing better to say. i always know that 60 marks is not a really good mark. But at least i'd improve, rite?? & my other subject were much better too. But he didn't say anyhthing. I was hoping to hear some compliment about my results... But who knows... My heart is juz broken juz like that... T.T

Thats why just now when he asked me abt is there any marked paper were distribute back to us, i just keep quiet. He asked the second time. And i juz raised my voice and said about my english paper. He asked me why am i talking to him so loudly after a few minutes. Feeling mad, i straight forward told him in mandrin: no matter i get high or low marks, you'll also say the same thing wan la...!!

I knew i did something wrong. I shouldn't speak so loud to him. But i just so mad and can't contrl myself...


I'm sorry, Dad.

1 comment:

  1. Nice feelings shared i think u have done a great job by opologize ur mistake.

    ReplyDelete