Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just take it as an experience...

Finally after somedays, I get to feel better...
So far still having some fever plus a little bit of headache...
But it's okay... It will be healed someday...

No matter how I wished and hoped he will be staying, and yet he still leave me...
But it's okay... I'll let go... Coz I know everybody has their own freedom...

People keep asking me why is our relationship is so short... I didn't talk much...
But it's okay... Coz I don't want people to talk bad about him...

Although i'm really really sad about his leave... I even asked myself: Am I too desperate or what??
But it's okay... Coz the reasons he gave me why does he wants to leave satisfied me... I told myself that I mustn't be that selfish...

I know you'll put me down and everythng we've been through...
But it's okay... I'll still love you always as long as you're still in my heart...



Meow, I'm happy to see you had grown up more... I miss you... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment