Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm suffering from your disappear...

I've been crying for the 6th time this week because of him...

I dunno what happened to him... He changed a lot...
He didn't reply my message... He didn't pick up his phone when I called him...
He's juz like being so cool to me... But he still treat me as good as usual last week... I really don't understand...

Why is he doing this to me?? I tried to apologize... But he juz said: " Kk... Go study la.. Later mom scold. "

That was the last message I recieved from him.

I'm so upset... Some of my friends adviced me to let go... It's just a puppy love... Or maybe he's kind of playboy...

But I just don't wanna believe what they said... Because I trusted him... I always hope that he's still with me... I dun mind if he didn't chat with me everyday, but at least contact me once in awhile... As long as I'm still in his heart...

I really hope that everything could be back to normal... I miss those sweet memories... I want them back... I don't wanna suffer anymore... Please....



Dar, I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment