Friday, November 20, 2009

WTF??!!


look at this car's number...
I was shocked when I saw this car... & keep asking my mom to catch up this car for me to take photo... LOL~ (abit kua jiong~) but actually it's normal la... car number oni ma...
My sis keep asking me why do I wanna take this photo... even till now... lol...
She's still so young and innocent... Never mind la... you'll know some day... I bet it will be very soon... Trust me~ XD
p.s. : I'm not "kurang ajar" but just feel curious that this word will be used up for a car... I'm sorry if you guys feel bad... ok? =)

1 comment:

  1. Nah,first time comment in others people blog,paise paise...

    WTF huh?
    It can be....
    W-World
    T-Taekwondo
    F-Federation

    Also can be a funny ps2 football game name
    W-What
    T-Time
    F-Fun

    lol also can be people name
    W-Wong
    T-Teng
    F-Fung

    I think not the vulga word ba
    W-What
    T-The
    F-FXXX

    ReplyDelete