Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm just waiting...


I'm waiting for something special to happen... So that I can experience more...
I'm waiting for school holidays... So that I can be abit more relax than usual...
I'm waiting for my chance to buy a new, suitable watch... So that I don't need to bring my half broken watch here and there...
I'm waiting for November... So that I can rebond my hair again for not frustating with my messy hair anymore...
I'm waiting for my contact lenses... So that I can do better in anything...
I'm waiting for my exam... So that I can finish it faster and relax...
I'm waiting for dad's mouth to say we're moving to a new house... So that I can rare a Siberian Husky and a Labrador Retriever or a Golden Retriever to cheer me up when i'm stressed and unhappy...
I'm waiting for my new love... So that I can depent on someone when I need...

I'm waiting and waiting...

I'm juz waiting for a better future... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment